Expert, motivated and flexible project manager and administrative-financial consultant for research, training and cooperation projects, funded by the European Union (in particular Framework Programmes, Erasmus +, etc.) or by other national and international bodies.
With high communication skill, solution oriented, focused on details.
Expert in managing various aspects of the project’s life cycle, in particular in the following areas:
- relationships with the financing bodies, project partners and other subjects collaborating in the project;
- economic-financial monitoring activity, preparation and presentation of financial statements, preparation of budget and business plan;
- assistance to the administrative offices in the purchasing procedures and in the elaboration of the contractual instruments;
- preparation of deliverables, in particular scientific and ethical, concerning the project staff, administrators, external experts, consultants and other bodies (such as ethics committees);
- coordination and organization of project events such as: kick-off meeting; seminars; conferences, with particular attention to planning and programming, assistance to researchers / professors, problem solving, collection of materials, support for participants.